Before We Begin
You will need to answer a series of necessary questions about the incident surrounding your claim. To expedite this process and get your claim moving faster, please have as much of the following information prepared in advance of contacting us to report your claim:
- Policy number
- Name, address and phone number for all parties involved in the accident
- Year, make, model and license plate of the vehicles involved
- Facts surrounding the claim, including date, time and location
- Police report number and name of the police agency
- Extent of injuries of all parties involved
- Area of damage on the involved vehicles
- Location of vehicles if not drivable
- Name, address and phone number for any witnesses
Once your claims information is submitted, a claims adjuster will be assigned to resolve your claim, guide you through the process and answer any questions you might have. Purchased coverages will determine the actions of the adjuster and the outcome of the claim.
Remember to protect your vehicle from further damage.